Monday 6 September 2010

Starcraft 2

God I love this game, but its taken me this long to realise that you need different tactics for every different race.

For a while I've just been going straight for the rush with banshees as a Terran but I've just now realised that I usually get raped if its another Terran especially.

What I've seen is the easiest thing to do now is as follows assuming you want to rush.

TvP = Rush marauders or reapers.
TvT = Rush reapers, drop them behind supply line and destroy all the SCVs then the other stuff.
TvZ = Rush reapers its pretty hard for them to detect or have anti-air early enough to take you out.

13 comments:

  1. So seems like rush reapers for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it possible to probe rush effectively?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah reapers do own pretty much, they're going to get made weaker in the next patch though so I wouldn't get too dependant on them.

    Probe rush I've never tried or thought of, I guess it would be possible though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great game! will follow!
    check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have yet to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a little troubled by how base many SC strategies have become. That's why I like cheesing, even if it doesn't pay off. But yeah, I'm following you now. Your blog is cool.

    I have a blog as well, which can follow if you're interested. It's the life story of a Pecos-Bill-type character told in daily vignettes. I'm looking for actual readers, rather than just clickers/supporters, so if anyone's interested, feel free to take a look. =)

    http://tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sc2 was a long time coming but damn it was worth it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Played all of the campaign, but still deciding if its worth it to buy :/

    http://thedewjustdoit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. starcraft is god tier game bro

    ReplyDelete