Tuesday 7 September 2010

Forex Trading?

So I was reading around again today on another person's blog about forex trading. I don't think I could ever manage it cause I'm not that great at maths but I was wondering if anyone reading this has ever tried it or made any money from doing it?

I tried to look into forex properly a few months back because I realise some people that know what they're doing can make a lot of money from it but I couldn't get my head around the graphs at all.

Anyone that has done it lemme know or if you have links to a guide for those who haven't studied economics before that'd be great. Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. glad to see that you are beating inertia today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got forex pro installed, but alot of people slate it and some say its good so I just left it be :S :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too bad at the maths for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of it, looking into it now though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm never heard of this...... googling bro.
    thanks for the advice <333

    http://tvfxqqq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea, seems like something that you would need to study...no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a friend doing it.. seems pretty OK but its important to find a legit site.. comment on my blog so maybe we can talk about it further

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had economics, but ive never heard of it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of it, but checking it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Global institutional Forex trading is faster, more accurate & more profitable with low latency FX market news & analysis from DJ FX Trader. ebusinessreviews

    ReplyDelete